The North Penn United Way (NPUW) Emerging Leaders Society (ELS) is a group of young professionals in the North Penn and Indian Valley areas who are dedicated to building a stronger future in our communities. Our mission is to improve lives by mobilizing the caring power of emerging leaders who give, advocate and volunteer.
Build a stronger future for the North Penn and Indian Valley communities by supporting Emerging Leaders Society Members in their efforts to connect, serve and lead.
Seek opportunities to connect, build and inspire relationships within communities in which they live and work by:
- Creating and participating in community service projects
- Providing educational opportunities
- Uniting people with people, and people with resources
Emerging Leader Commitments:
- Volunteer 20 hours per year around Education, Older Adults and Safety Net issues in our community
- Yearly contributions at the Emerging Leader Level of one dollar a day
- Share our mission to accompany the efforts of the society members and help build caring relationships
- Recruit businesses to join the campaign and help continue to make a difference
- Must be in the target age range (21 - 40)
For more information on the Emerging Leaders Society, please contact Bryce Bergey or Erin Crew (co-chairs).